1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
You may print or download to a local disk product images and descriptions for your personal (non-commercial) use, to aid you in purchase decisions.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the site as the source of the material.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any product, pricing, imagery, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Orders, Quantity and Pricing. Since price, product quantity and product descriptions can change without notice. Renaissance Music does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site.
5. Limitation. We reserve the right to limit product quantities available for sale on the Site.
6. Rejection and Termination. We reserve the right to reject, cancel or terminate any order for any reason, including but not limited to, incorrect pricing on the Site and stock outages. In the case of incorrect pricing, an opportunity will be provided to the User to place a new order at correct pricing.
7. Acceptance of order. Placement of an order on the site does not constitute order acceptance and completion. You will receive a shipping notification email once product is ready for shipping, or has shipped. This email notice constitutes our acceptance of your order.
8. Shipping & Title. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on your order form. We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve the User of their obligation to pay for the remaining deliveries. All items purchased off the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of damage, loss and title for such items passes to the User upon our delivery to the carrier.
9. Site Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the Site.
10. Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. Third-Party Products and Services. If we advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods and services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
12. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
13. General Disclaimer. The information contained on the Site is for general information only. The information is provided by third party agreements and Renaissance Music. We make every effort to keep the information accurate and up to date. However, we can make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or images contained on the Site. Reliance and use of the Site is therefore strictly at the Userís own risk.